Friday 10 October 2014

Passion Project

1: I will be supplied development equipment during the camp such as, Video cameras, Editing software, computers etc.

2: i will have my progression through how much i'v been doing with the film like have i finished my script or have i finished editing a certain scene etc. Learning will be recorded through time and how my end results grow.

3: Month 1, 2014 October 10th: Currently i'v been filming very strange video's (mainly for jokes) but as i looked closer and closer i saw that i'v made great improvements from my old video's. Currently i'v been taking the video editing/filming process a bit more seriously. My goals have been changed due to this improvement and better insight.

-Obtain a mentor.

-Learn to use personal camera (completely to maximize its perpose.)

-Begin learning how to set up basic lighting.

-Script writing training

4: Mentor will be found soon, They will show me how to edit, direct, set up lighting, how to work with set folk, how to write scripts properly. Etc



-Troy Dawes

No comments:

Post a Comment