Friday 17 October 2014

Blog 2

So lately I'v improved in my passion project being film. I'v been learning how to do and when to do clean transisitons (one scene into anoter). I'v been filming more episodes for my show and i can see how my shots are lining up but the biggest problem i see is lighting. I will possibly be purchasing Lighting equipment. I will need to practice with my lighting except for one thing. I don't know anything about proper lighting.

I need to improve on my communication when i'm working with actors and i need lay out better concepts when i'm making videos because they seem to be sloppy just in their own sense. I'v been writing a layout and script for a video i will be filming this weekend with a friend. I will be testing how my lighting works in this video as well as see how i can try new shots. I will share that video and if anyone wants to see me be very immature and weird click THIS.

I'v been looking at silicone masks lately but they cost a foot and an arm. The one i'm wanting is $700. Besides the rediculous price, i will be using this for up coming projects. EXAMPLE. I also may have a mentor. His name is paul and one of my friends helped me come into contact wjith this director. He's made small budget films before and my friends helped on set. Since he lives in californa i will be skyping him and setting up plans and talks with him. More info on him upcoming.


1 comment:

  1. Good Work, I look forward to seeing these videos. I like how you explained what these transions are. It's good that you are making plans for higher budget films, I still think that you should built up a fan base of more then 20 people.

    On another note the saying is "an arm and a leg." not "a foot and and an arm"

    Looking forward to seeing the films.

    ReplyDelete