Thursday 24 October 2013

Birds hill trip

Birds hill journal


I first thought this was going to be actually quite boring since their wasn't gonna be many animals and if there was going to be it'd probably not stay very long. I went and it was adventurous! It wasn't too hot or windy and it was a nice open land.







Another thing that was fun was that we found an tourist place with an old home. We looked around and we scared Ashton pretty hard. We also found a lookout place that helped us see a great view. I also saw a lot of milky textured trees. I also found some pure black leafs but they weren't burnt or damaged.




I think we also had a fun time exploring and we found a abandoned contraption. I didn't know what it was but it was pretty huge. But getting lost was pretty easy but luckily I stayed with my group.
                                                                                                  -Troy Dawes

1 comment:

  1. Troy, you took time to reflect on some experiences, but did not complete the heart of the assignment, namely identifying the trees that you saw. Also, you may want to consider re-formatting, as this is near impossible to read. Mark is on PowerSchool.

    ReplyDelete