Thursday 24 October 2013

Oak Marsh Trip

OakMarsh


  1. It was horribly cold and windy. I thought I was gonna die! I didn't expect the wind to be this bad but I guessed incorrectly. Luckily mr klasson was nice enough to pass me a spare sweater so I would at least survive. I didn't come prepared and next time I should bring stuff instead of guessing.


2.we saw Seagulls (or gulls) Geese,Woodpeckers, Ducks and Swan.


3.i learned that the smallest things matter to identify a bird. And better yet know its gender. I also learned that researching birds is very hard! Catching birds and attaching tracking devices are pretty easy but tracking them back down can be a problem. It's pretty incredible that people researched them so much! Overall I learned a lot about birds!

-Troy Dawes

No comments:

Post a Comment