Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blog 3 - getting there

I currently have a dolly, tripod, decent camera and editing software. Its Basically all i need as of right now to make a AMATURE QUALITY VIDEO. I need some more equipment as of right now for my planned Film, "Ester". Its a story based off the religous problems of addiction. I'm figuring out the visuals but its currently...very twisted. If i get a job soon enough, ill save up my money to buy the whole ester costume, a better camera and ill look into special effects. I'm not going to spoil much about the whole Ester film but my biggest hint towards it is that its a Very twisted christian film. Try to think of anything like that!

I have recently been accepted by a film group to go into training with professionals, my biggest hope is that it works out well and i use this knowledge for the best of i can. I also am uploading a small Project based off the TV show "The Office". It could've looked better but i suppose time was a problem in the forumla but i made it work. It will shown during the poli probs presentations. If i were to rate it on how appropriate it is, it would be probably a strong PG-13 Flick. It's not quite...christian proof but it's weird!

Other than that, i finally had enough information from Paul (the director) and we parted ways. If i ever need him for questions or more info, i'm more than welcome to talk to him.

-Troy Dawes

-Jackson Roulston
Actor in my short.

No comments:

Post a Comment